Home > People
Nica specializes in providing project-management oversight on complex regulatory, compliance, and risk management engagements. She often serves as Promontory clients’ primary point of contact and develops plans and reports to keep key stakeholders informed of project developments.
- Helped draft presentations containing observations, recommendations, findings, and updates on progress for executive management, boards of directors, and regulatory bodies as part of an engagement involving a large global bank responding to regulatory criticism.
- Served as the primary project manager for multiple teams and workstreams operating simultaneously throughout a large financial institution’s many business lines and extensive global footprint.
- Provided project management in a review of a large financial institution’s mortgage servicing operations.
Prior to joining Promontory, Nica worked at Brown Brothers Harriman as a security master specialist in the investment management division of the company. She was shortly promoted to a portfolio accounting & control specialist within the same division. Nica also worked at Financial Times as a research analyst.
- B.S., business administration and finance, City University of New York
- Scholar, Thurgood Marshall College Fund’s Leadership Institute