service model — forming long-term client partnerships to fully manage existing
compliance functions — allows you to stay one step ahead of ever-changing
compliance requirements and maintain a competitive advantage through improved
capital and asset deployment. We are an experienced provider of
anti-money-laundering and know-your-customer services, and operate alongside
Promontory Financial Group in more than 50 countries, from offices throughout
North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia, including the Middle East.
- Alert Processing, Case Investigation, and Preparation of Suspicious-Activity Reports
- Look-Back and Remediation Review
- Overflow Support
- Sanctions Screening
- Rule Calibration and Testing
- Customer Onboarding
- Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence
- Customer-Account Testing and Remediation
- Ongoing Customer-Account Refresh
The PRR Approach
Direct access to Promontory Financial Group’s global roster of senior regulatory and industry experts supplements PRR’s team of experienced management and compliance professionals. PRR uses state-of-the-art technology to drive efficient, high-quality operations.
- Analytics: Predictive and prescriptive analytical methods enable smart decision-making to focus operations on activities that add value
- Tools: Business-process management technology creates a controlled and efficient workflow that produces auditable results
- Security: Operations centers are supported by systems and information security that have passed inspection by the world’s largest financial institutions
- Reporting: Comprehensive dashboards and reports provide transparency into key performance indicators
- Seamless Integration: Solutions integrate with client systems or are managed through PRR’s technology platforms
- Subject-Matter Expertise: ACAMS-certified AML professionals possess in-depth understanding of regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Scalability: Teams are quickly scalable within the U.S. and abroad
- Training: Employees receive rigorous subject-matter and engagement-specific training
- Uncompromising Quality: Teams dedicated to quality control and assurance ensure adherence to regulations, policies, and procedures
- Financial Leverage: Economies of scale result in increased efficiency and cost savings
- Variable Demand: Flexible delivery solutions address unforeseen volumes or ongoing operations
- Process Optimization: Methodologies focus on re-engineering workflow and incorporating automation
Recent experience relevant to AML, fraud, and KYC projects includes:
- For a global bank based in the U.S., designed requirements for the remediation of KYC files for politically exposed persons across global retail and commercial lines of business, including KYC standards for commercial customers with PEP involvement.
- Performed ongoing fraud investigations at a money-services business, reviewing suspicious transactions and recommending the filing of SARs.
- For a global bank based in the U.K., reviewed and directed remediation by bank personnel of KYC files for small and medium-sized enterprises in the United Arab Emirates.
- Remediated KYC files for foreign correspondent-bank customers of a global financial institution based in Asia.
- For a global bank based in Canada, designed an enterprisewide approach to information sharing in an AML program, with respect to both KYC information and suspicious activity.
- Developed and implemented an AML program for a major U.S.-based technology company’s new payment business.
- For a large foreign company, conducted a fraud investigation of selected accounting transactions and events, collecting and analyzing records in three countries in 40 days.
- Assessed the effectiveness of a large U.S. bank’s transaction-monitoring system, involving the processing of more than 600 million banking transactions from multiple countries and business units.
- For a leading European bank, conducted a look-back review of 500,000 flagged transactions for potential sanctions violations.