Home > Offices
Opened in 2004, Promontory's San Francisco office is located in the heart of the city's bustling financial district. It allows the firm to better serve our growing client base on the West Coast, as well as to provide the ability to easily deploy talent and other resources in support of Promontory's engagements both in the United States and in Asia and Australia.
Our San Francisco-based team is led by Konrad Alt, former counsel to the US Senate Banking Committee and Chief of Staff and Senior Deputy Comptroller for Economic Analysis and Public Affairs at the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Mr. Alt and other members of the team have recently assisted clients on complex risk-based projects including:
- Assisting clients with credit, loss mitigation and restructuring efforts.
- Providing strategic advice regarding liquidity issues of concern to external stakeholders, including regulators, legislators, consumer advocates and media outlets.
- Providing advice and assistance in connection with efforts to consolidate mortgage lending operations.
- Reviewing strategic challenges facing the mortgage industry and helping industry stakeholders define long-term objectives.
- Developing templates for enterprise-wide integrated reports to senior management and boards on compliance and operational risk, together with supporting documentation.