Your use of this Website is governed by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). By accessing this Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Website is governed by the version of the Terms and Conditions in effect on the date the Website is accessed by you.
1. Authorization to Use. You may access and use this Website, at your sole risk and responsibility and in compliance with applicable law, only to gain information about the possibility of using services described on this Website ("Authorized Purposes"). For Authorized Purposes, you may (a) display this Website on a web browser, (b) print pages of this Website from a web browser, and (c) forward links to or pages from this Website, electronically or in hard copy, to persons within your organization or other persons with whom you have a personal or business relationship if you believe such persons may be interested in the information, so long as you make such persons aware that you are the person who has forwarded the information and so long as you do not remove, conceal, or alter any copyright notice, byline information, disclaimer, restriction, or other notice. Promontory may terminate your access to the Website for any reason, without prior notice.
2. Limits on Use. This Website is protected by copyright and other laws and, except as expressly authorized by Section 1, you may not copy, display, print, or distribute all or any part of this Website, and in no event may you broadcast, decompile, disassemble, perform, publish, rent, reproduce, reverse engineer, sell, transmit, or create derivative works from all or any part of this Website or permit any person to perform any act relating to this Website not authorized by Section 1. As between Promontory and you or your employer, Promontory solely owns and shall continue solely to own all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to this Website unless specifically indicated to be the copyright of others. You may not use this Website in any manner (i) that could damage or overburden our server(s) or any network connected to any of our servers or (ii) that would or does interfere with another party's use of this Website.
4. Availability and Content. Promontory makes no representation, warranty, or covenant that this Website will be available at all times or at any time. Various circumstances may prevent or delay availability. Promontory at any time may discontinue this Website in whole or in part, or suspend your access, for any reason or no reason. There may be errors or omissions in this Website, and Promontory reserves the right, but will not be required, to correct any errors or omissions. Promontory will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage, or liability that may result from any loss or delay of availability, any suspension of access, or any errors or omissions. In addition, Promontory will not be responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this Website (including any content on it) or for the results obtained from its use. The posting of any content on this Website and the creation of a link from the Website to any other site are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Promontory. Promontory does not regularly review materials on sites linked to this Website and does not necessarily endorse the content appearing on any linked sites.
5. No Legal or Investment Advice. Promontory is not a law firm and does not supply legal advice. Promontory does not offer any professional advice regarding the nature, potential value, or suitability of any particular security, transaction, investment strategy, or other course of action. The information contained on this website is provided free of charge and as such, Promontory does not represent that the information contained is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete and accepts no liability for its accuracy or completeness or for any reliance placed by any person or organization on the information. Any visitors using this information do so entirely at their own risk and on the understanding that Promontory, by making this information available, is not providing legal, investment or other professional advice or services.
6. No Warranties. THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT ON IT) IS PROVIDED "AS IS." PROMONTORY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT ON IT) OR ANY LINKED SITES. PROMONTORY DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL SUCH EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PROMONTORY DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (B) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OR OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, (C) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS, AND (D) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY PROMONTORY.
7. No Liability or Damages. PROMONTORY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OF ANY KIND RELATING TO, RESULTING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CONTENT ON IT OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ITS USE), THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR PROMONTORY'S BUSINESS, OR ANY LINKED SITE, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. NO REMEDY SHALL BE AVAILABLE AGAINST PROMONTORY RELATING TO, RESULTING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE FOREGOING. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AGAINST PROMONTORY BE ALLOWED, EVEN IF PROMONTORY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND THE EXCLUSIONS OF DAMAGES IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE INDEPENDENT OF, AND SURVIVE THE FAILURE FOR ANY REASON OF, ANY OTHER REMEDY.
8. Changes. Promontory reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion by updating this posting. Use of this Website following any such changes shall constitute acceptance of such changes.
9. Collective Designation. Promontory Financial Group, LLC is affiliated with other companies, including Promontory Australasia (Sydney) Pty Ltd, Promontory Financial Group Australasia, LLP, Promontory Financial Group Canada ULC, Promontory Financial Group China Limited, Promontory Financial Group - Dubai Branch, Promontory Financial Group France SAS, Promontory Financial Group Global Services Japan, LLC, Promontory Financial Group Italy S.r.l., Promontory Financial Group Italy S.r.l. - Belgium Branch, Promontory Financial Group Puerto Rico, LLC, and Promontory Financial Group (UK) Limited. The affiliated companies are referred to herein as Promontory.